Runner-up, only behind the LUX LCD Multicooker, for the Best Multicooker in the market as per America's Test Kitchen. The LUX combines the convenience of a pressure cooker and rice cooker with the flavor infusing power of a slow cooker and yogurt maker for an amazing one-pot cooking experience.
- Runner-up for the Best Multicooker in the market as per America's Test Kitchen.
- Featured functions: pressure cooking (high and low), slow cooking (high and low), rice cooking (white rice, brown rice and risotto), yogurt making plus Steam/Rice, Simmer, Saut, Brown, Keep Warm and Time Delay to program cooking time at your convenience.
- Brown and Saut allow you to brown and saut foods in the same pot before cooking; Simmer extracts flavors without boiling away the cooking liquid and deepen your sauces; Steam/Rice cooks your vegetables and fish with steam to preserve their nutrients and cooks your rice as a traditional rice cooker. Yogurt allows you to prepare homemade yogurt with an easy-to-follow 2step process. Keep Warm launches at the end of the cooking time to ensure food will remain warm until the cooker is shut off.
- ETL approved. The multi-cooker won't open if it is locked and if there is pressure inside. The powerful heating element allows for the multi-cooker to reach pressure/temperature faster. The 6 Qt. units use 1000 Watts, the 8 Qt. units use 1300 Watts, and the 4 Qt. units use 800 Watts.
- Includes a dishwasher-safe stainless steel removable cooking pot that is PFOA and PTFE free, a Quick Guide, a User's Manual and a Free Digital recipe book with over 120 recipes