Format: Retail Pkg
The Select Pressure Cooker is the perfect introductory unit for all cooking looking to try pressure cooking for the first time. It combines a pressure cooker - with presets for Meat and Beans - with a rice cooker that can cook rice under pressure or as a traditional rice cooker would.
- All the benefits of pressure cooking now in a convenient and programmable electric appliance.
- Cooks corn on the cob in 4 minutes, risotto in 7 minutes, short ribs in 35 minutes, and cheesecake in 30 minutes.
- Includes high & low pressure cooking functions programmable for up to 6 hours.
- 4 digit LED display and soft touch control panel that includes functions for: white rice, brown rice, risotto, meat, beans, brown, simmer, saut, steam and keep Warm.
- The time delay function lets you delay cooking up to 6 hours. The keep warm function maintains food's temperature after cooking for up to 12 hours. 1-Year limited
Select Pressure Cooker
- 6 Main Cooking Functions - Pressure Cook, Meat, Beans, White Rice, Brown Rice, Risotto.
- 4 Assist Functions - Brown, Saute, Simmer, Steam/Rice.
- Nonstick inner pot
- Meats in Minutes - Starting with a preset cooking time of 20 minutes, the Meat function on the Select cooks your favorite cuts of meat to perfection.
- No-Soak Beans - The Beans function cooks beans under high pressure with no need to pre-soak them, making this one of the fastest ways to achieve delicious and properly cooked beans.
- Rice 2 Ways - Prepare rice under pressure or as a traditional rice cooker. The 3 rice functions use pressure, while the Steam/Rice function uses steam to cook your rice to perfection.
- Nonstick Cooking - The Select Pressure Cooker comes with a PTFE and PFOA-free ceramic nonstick removable cooking pot that makes cooking and cleaning a breeze.
- Automatic Lock - Automatic locking lid won't unlock while there is pressure inside.
- Pressure Regulator - Pressure regulator knob is equipped with three positions: Pressure, Steam and Clean.
- Indicator Lights - Two sets of indicator lights (High and Low) show as your unit is building pressure or reaching temperature.
- Silicone Gasket - Found on the underside of the lid, the silicone gasket creates an airtight seal needed for the cooker to build pressure.
SHIP FROM : USA
SHIP TO : USA