Features and Benefits:
- 1-5/8" Diameter
- Draw stud style, use without a press
- Creates a clean hole and produce a gentle flare
- Adds Rigidity and Stiffness to panels
- Heat Treated Steel
- Work up to 1/16″ (16 gauge) mild steel or 14 Gauge aluminum
- Start with small pilot hole and by tightening the provided bolt the tool will first punch the hole and by continuing to tighten the bolt a beautiful, uniform dimple will be formed to strengthen the metal.
Create distinctive holes in sheet metal up to 16 gauge for mild steel and 14 gauge for aluminum. Start with a small pilot hole and by tightening the provided draw stud bolt using 2 wrenches, the tool will first punch the hole, then continue to form the flare as the 2 sides are brought together. Flaring the hole adds rigidity and stiffness to the panel and reduces weight, while adding a striking feature to any custom application.
Warranty: New out of box defects
SHIP FROM : USA
SHIP TO : USA