Connect your way to fun and excitement!
From the creator of Tetris comes Mozaki Blocks Deluxe, addictive mismatched fun of connecting like-colored blocks from the inside out. Grab a colored set of blocks from the stack and place it on the board, connecting it to other same-colored blocks. Form unbroken lines from the edge to center of the screen using pieces that match the color of the edge. Once connections are made, the level is beat!
- Stack and connect colorful blocks for hours of endless fun!
- Two mode of play: Marathon or Timed
- Bonus tools for added help: Rainbow Pieces, Fire Pot, Eraser or Paint Bucket
- Crisp, bright graphics with an engaging soundtrack
- From the creators of Tetris
- Windows 98, Me, 2000, XP, Vista
- Pentium 300MHz processor
- 64MB of RAM
- CD-ROM Drive
- 5MB of free Hard Disk space
- 16-bit Sound Card
- 16-bit Graphics
- Internet Explorer 5.0