Elementary School Advantage 2008 (Grades 1-5)
Free Shipping on All Orders to 48 US States (all others please message for a quote).
A comprehensive learning system for Elementary School
[Grades 1 - 5]
Elementary School Advantage 2008 delivers quality, comprehensive content that is aligned with classroom curriculum. Get the best results with over 1,600 lessons and 2,000 exercises in the core subjects. Take advantage of a premier educational tool that offers state standards-driven content to increase scores in key subject areas.
A Complete Student Resource Center now on DVD with 10 core subjects along with after school extras including PC games and more!
- Reading and Writing
- Phonics and Grammar
- U.S. History
- Earth Science
- 10 Core Subjects Expanding on Key Academic Areas
- 1,600+ Lessons Deliver Easy-to-Understand Concepts and Tutorials
- 2,000+ Exercises Adapt to Different Learning Levels and Styles
- Study Tools
- Supports State Standards
- Student Planner
- After School Extras for today's students include music, PC games, mobile games, ringtones
Over 46 lessons and 915 exercises
Develop the fundamental concepts and secure a solid math foundation with entertaining activities, colorful animations and exciting lessons.
- Word Problems
- Square Roots
- Cube Roots
Reading, Writing, Phonics, Grammar and Vocabulary
Over 80 lessons and 1,700 exercises
Build confidence with skills gained from illuminating lessons, fun activities and interactive games.
Spelling and Vocabulary
- Spelling Rules
- Spelling Strategies
- Letter Combination
- Prefixes and Suffixes
Phonics and Grammar
- Nouns and Verbs
- Verb Tense
- Vowels and Consonant Sounds
- Adjectives and Pronouns
- Antonyms and Synonyms
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Digraphs and Diphthongs
Reading and Writing
- Fiction and Non-Fiction
- Possessive & Punctuation
- Sentence and Story Construction
- Story and Letter Writing
Over 65 lessons and 275 exercises
A fun-filled research adventure investigating Earth, space, living things, energy and Matter. Extensive scientific illustrations and colorful animations bring the scientific world to life.
- Properties of Air
- Living Things
- Skeleton and Muscle
- Cardiovascular System
- Human Development
- The Solar System
Over 350 Glossary Terms and 12 Mini Movies
Explore the West, and survive the frontier in this trailblazing simulation of history and real-life survival skills.
U.S. History (West)
- New Mexico
Over 50 lessons and 230 exercises
Begin to build an understanding of basic Spanish language skills and learn the fundamentals of communication.
- Words and Phrases
Over 45 lessons and 3 levels of difficulty
Keyboarding is a fundamental skill that every student should possess. Stimulating lessons, enjoyable challenges, and exciting practice games make it easy to master essential skills.
Helpful Typing Tools include:
- Practice Tests and Drills
- Ergonomic Tips and Techniques
- Proper Keyboard Techniques
- 10 Keypad
- Speed and Accuracy Games
Included FREE as an added bonus, you will receive Encyclopedia Britannica Student Edition. The Encyclopedia Britannica Student Edition sets the stage for a lifelong journey of learning. Enjoy this awesome homework resource, featuring the Encyclopedia Britannica Elementary Encyclopedia, thousands of photographs, video and audio clips and historical timelines. Includes the Merriam-Webster's Student Dictionary.
- Windows 2000 SP4, XP (Home and Pro) SP2, Vista
- Pentium III or faster processor
- 256 MB of RAM
- 480MB free Hard Disk space (If needed Internet Explorer requires an additional 50 MB hard-disk space)
- 8X DVD-ROM drive
- 800 x 600 (1024 x 768 recommended) 16-bit color Video Card
- QuickTime 6.5 or later (not Included)
- 16-bit Sound Card
- Microsoft Internet Explorer 5 or higher
- Printer support: works with most popular printers (monochrome and color) supported by Windows
- 33.6 Kbps modem or faster and Internet service provider account required for Internet access