Make your home smart
Amazon Smart Plug lets you voice control your lights, fans, coffee makers, and more. All you need is an Alexa-enabled device like Echo, Fire TV,Fire tablet, Sonos One, or even just the Alexa app on your phone. And with multiple Amazon Smart Plugs, you can control multiple outlets.
Setup helpful routines
Use the Alexa app to create routines for your Amazon Smart Plug that make life easier-all you have to do is ask. For example, you can create a morning routine that turns on lights and your coffee maker with a single request.
- Amazon Smart Plug works with Alexa to add voice control to any outlet.
- Certified for Humans - Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed -- it's actually simple.
- Schedule lights, fans, and appliances to turn on and off automatically, or control them remotely when you're away.
- Simple to set up and use -- plug in, open the Alexa app, and start using your voice.
- Compact design keeps your second outlet free.
- No smart home hub required -- set up routines and schedules through the Alexa app.
With Away Lighting, Alexa can automatically turn connected lights on and off to make it look like you're home when you're away.
To use Away Lighting, all you need is a light connected to an Amazon Smart Plug and the Alexa app. Connect your plug to a lamp, then let Alexa know when you come and go. Learn more about Away Lighting.
Certified for Humans
Introducing Certified for Humans, smart devices for non-experts. Struggle-free, tinker-free, and stress-free. No patience needed. Setup with Alexa is simple and after that, it only gets better. No more waiting on unresponsive devices or software updates to get started. It's smart home made easy. Learn more.